Site Superintendent (willing to travel) Position Summary:
We are looking for a Site Superintendent whose role would be to plan and supervise a range of construction projects from start to finish. This candidate would lead and oversee the project team from start to finish.
This is a people-centered role in a fast paced, high risk work environment. Therefore, this position requires a person who gravitates towards problem solving through personal interaction, is highly professional, a gifted communicator, and problem solver with a “can do” perspective.
Potential candidates should also have an ability to effectively prioritize and manage project load. This position requires a candidate who is highly effective at problem solving in both team and individual settings. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to manage work time effectively, proficiently navigate software (Outlook, Procore etc.), and have experience working in the construction industry, The right person for this role will be passionate about completing quality work, managing a construction team, desire to continue to develop personally, organized, and has a high level of personal accountability.
Some expected responsibilities include:
Maintain OSHA safety standards on Midwest job sites.
Maintain project schedules.
Maintain daily/weekly reports and logs (PROCORE).
Assist Project Manager/Estimating with submittals and shop drawings.
Assist Project Manager/Estimating with owner change orders and extras.
Quality control of subcontracted trades.
General trades when needed.
Maintain Midwest standards per handbook.
Site Superintendent Position Qualifications:
● 5+ Years of Experience Preferred
● Experience with multifamily projects preferred
● Leadership skills
● Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
● Excellent communication skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software
● High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
● Organizational skills, with projects, people, and ideas
● Experience in dynamic work environments/industries
● Experience using Procore is preferred
● Willing to travel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org